Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Remark

Hello People
I have to say that my favorite website in the entire whole world is YouTube, just because you get to do your own thing. Show your talents, make  funny videos or become a celebrity who knows.......out the billion videos that there must be in YouTube only the lucky witty and talented or weird and funny video gets successful but I realize today something else ... there are two kinds of people in you tube world that have tremendous power on the public as a whole.The first kind is the video creators which get followed and viewed a 100 and million times and second is the commentators any comment you make causes an instant reaction on someone else that determines or influences the outcome of the videos popularity and the urge to respond back. I know that remark is too obvious but when you get like fifty emails in your account with people saying something about a comment you made that is impressive to me .... this means to me that people are listening and that they are not fooling themselves just with what they see but they are open to other peoples opinions. I think we are living globalization and we are just taking it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment